Defer capital gains taxes

for decades on the sale of an apartment complex.

Welcome AAOA Members!


Many of you have considered selling one or more of your apartment complexes for various reasons. Maybe you want an exit strategy because it is time to retire. Maybe you do not want to deal with tenant issues and all the new laws that come out each year. Maybe you want to sell a highly appreciated property and pay off the debt on other properties. Maybe you want to invest the funds in something other than real estate.

Now comes the problem. You feel trapped! If you sell your asset to take care of some needs and goals and do not replace it with another asset in a 1031 Exchange, you will likely be paying all of the capital gains and depreciation taxes the following April.




Our team would be glad to visit with you and show you how to sell your asset and defer the capital gains and depreciation recapture taxes for 30 years. We help clients throughout the U.S. to achieve such goals. A phone call, email conversation, or video call is free so please don’t hesitate to call to see if we can help you reach your true goals!

How it Works

  1. Fill out the form on this page.
  2. Schedule a complimentary phone consultation.
  3. Obtain a report with the numbers associated with your case
  4. Submit your new report to your tax professional for confirmation of the numbers.
  5. Choose to work with us if the tax strategy fits your needs and goals!

Businesses sold using TDCO







Referral Partners

Send a file

Secured by: SendThisFile

Hey, get in touch!

We are open for new projects.